You are more than welcome to contribute to
RawRabbit. Here are some guidelines for the process.
With a few exceptions, every commits should be connected to an issue. That means that if you’ve found a bug or implemented a feature, it should be reported in the issue section.
Make sure that all commits start with
(#19) Invoke message handlers in sync manner. This way, the commits will appear in the issue and is easier found from the console
git log --grep #19.
- Separate subject from body with a blank line
- Limit the subject line to 50 characters
- Capitalize the subject line
- Do not end the subject line with a period
- Use the imperative mood in the subject line
- Wrap the body at 72 characters
- Use the body to explain what and why vs. how
Create Pull Request¶
Once the feature is developed, create a pull to